This page contains software developed or maintained by the Center for Research in Storage Systems at UC Santa Cruz. Most of the material is freely available; when it's not, you'll find information on how to get it.
- Pilot: tools for benchmarking
- gferasure: high performance (vectorized) support for Galois field (finite field) operations
- Ceph: high performance, scalable distributed file system
- S.M.A.R.T.: tools for monitoring the health of your hard drive
- ReFlex4ARM: flash storage disaggregation platform on ARM SoC
These LaTeX class files are designed for use with LaTeX2e.
- exam3.cls: class file for exams. Supports multiple versions of multiple choice exams, specifying answers, dumping answers out as comma-separated list, and much more.
- Biobibliography (CV): useful for submitting University of California bio-biobibliographies.
- UC Letter: University of California letterhead.